Let's go for a walk! The American River Choke Free harness is available in 2 ombre shades in sizes XXS - 3XL (see size chart below) and features:
- Trachea Safe Choke Free design pulls from the chest only with patented Conforming Shape Fit Seam Technology which allows the harness to conform to dog's chest curve.
- Patented Closure Slide Adjustability with 3 inch webbing which allows for 3 inches of size adjustment
- The Double D-Rings add strength
- Reflective Strips for safer night walks
- Zig Zag Trim Binding Stitch prevents missed stitches and creates a super-strong bond
- Car Safety. Because the harness pulls from the chest and not the neck it can be used in conjunction with a harness seat belt to keep your pup restrained and safe while in the car.
- Double Safety Closure - Touch fastener and high strength plastic side-release buckle
- Simple step in, wrap up and go design
- Soft Mesh Polyester is machine wash and line dry
- Certified Break Strength Tested to 386 Lbs, by an International Independent Testing Laboratory.
How to Measure Your Dog: To get an accurate chest measurement your dog should be standing (not sitting or lying down). Measure the chest circumference directly behind the front legs and take a snug measurement. Use that measurement along with your dog's weight to find the corresponding size on the chart below. The chest measurement is the most important.
Handsome Bully model is Farkle who resides at Touch of Grey Headquarters with our founder.
Sales proceeds help pay the medical expenses and care of our senior dogs.